Take full advantage of the new work environment offered by Microsoft, in order to increase productivity by learning new work processes based on the online services, collaborative work and information sharing.
Any user who would like to discover of further their knowledge concerning the Office 365 features
No prior knowledge of Office 365 is necessary
This module offers interactive training consisting of 20 training videos, 20 exercises and 8 additional resources.
Microsoft 365 : Environment, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online (v1)
• Discover the Office 365 environment
• Manage your files in OneDrive for Business
• Take advantage of SharePoint Online’s team sites and libraries
This module offers to view a video lasting 01 hour and 22 minutes.
Outlook for the web – Microsoft 365’s web messaging service (v2)
• Sending and receiving messages
• Managing messages
• Managing contacts
• The Calendar
This module offers to view a video lasting 01 hour and 25 minutes.
Office for the web: The Microsoft 365 web apps (v3)
• Office for the web
• Sharing and co-editing files
This module offers to view a video lasting 28 minutes.
OneNote for the web: Create and share your notes
• Creating notes and notebooks
• Optimising notes, notes pages and notebooks
• Collaborating on notes
This module offers interactive training consisting of 19 training videos, 19 exercises and 1 additional resources.
• Discover Teams, manage a team and its channels
• Managing conversations and chats
• Managing and sharing your files
This module offers to view a video lasting 01 hour and 27 minutes.
Microsoft 365: the use cases (v2) – Mobility, online meetings and collaborative work
• Working mobile
• Organising, participating in and leading a remote meeting
• Working together on a project
• Individual efficiency