Take full advantage of the new work environment offered by Microsoft, in order to increase productivity by learning new work processes based on the online services, collaborative work and information sharing.
Any user who would like to discover of further their knowledge concerning the Office 365 features
No prior knowledge of Office 365 is necessary
This module offers interactive training consisting of 20 training videos, 20 exercises and 8 additional resources.
Office 365: Environment, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online (v1)
• Discover the Office 365 environment
• Manage your files in OneDrive for Business
• Take advantage of SharePoint Online’s team sites and libraries
This module offers to view a video lasting 01 hour and 30 minutes.
Outlook Online: Office 365’s online messaging service (v1)
• Sending and receiving messages
• Managing messages
• Managing contacts
• The Calendar
This module offers to view a video lasting 01 hour and 05 minutes.
Office Online: The Office 365 Online applications (v1)
• Office Online
• Word Online
• Excel Online
• PowerPoint Online
• Sharing and co-editing files
This module offers to view a video lasting 40 minutes.
OneNote 2016: Create and share your notes
• Creating notes and notebooks
• Optimising notes, notes pages and notebooks
• Collaborating on notes
This module offers to view a video lasting 55 minutes.
Teams: Teamwork in Office 365 (v1)
• Teams and channels
• Collaborating on files
This module offers to view a video lasting 01 hour and 10 minutes.
Office 365: the use cases (v1) – Mobility, online meetings and collaborative work
• Working mobile
• Organising, participating in and leading a remote meeting
• Communicating and sharing information
• Working together on a project
This module offers to view a video lasting 52 minutes.
Skype for Business: Communicating in real time (v1)