You master the essential commands and wish to evolve towards more advanced techniques. This training programme will make it possible for you to discover or improve your knowledge on formula, tools for calculations, pivot tables, sharing workbooks…
Users who have mastered the essential commands and wish to move towards more advanced techniques.
The essential commands must be mastered in order to access Excel’s advanced techniques without difficulty.
This module offers interactive training consisting of 60 training videos, 60 exercises and 5 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Level 2: Intermediate skills
• Move on to more complex tables
• Let charts explain your data
• Create striking charts
• Illustrate your data
• Database functionality with an Excel table
• See your data from a different angle: pivot tables and charts
This module offers interactive training consisting of 42 training videos, 42 exercises and 5 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Level 3: Advanced skills
• Grasped the basics? Take the next step
• Find the right function for your calculation
• Discover unexpected features
• Share and collaborate effectively
• Find out more…
This module offers to view a video lasting 22 minutes.
Microsoft Office: use cases – Excel, Word or PowerPoint with a Microsoft 365 subscription
• The Office suite with or without an Microsoft 365 subscription: what are the differences?
• Creating and saving Office files in OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Teams
• Editing an Office file from OneDrive, SharePoint or Teams
• Sharing Office files with other contributors or people from outside your organisation
• Co-editing a file
This module offers to view a video lasting 55 minutes.
Excel 2021: use cases
• Implementing quality control
• Analysing a library’s attendance levels
• Monitoring the budget
• Minimising costs
This module includes digital course material.
Excel 2021 – Reference book
Additional MEDIAplus eLearning book
This module offers interactive training consisting of 45 training videos, 45 exercises and 6 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Level 1: Essential skills