Discover Excel 2021 and Microsoft 365 versions, master data entry and formula, determine the format and layout of your tables and charts. You will learn how to manage long tables by filtering and sorting and you will be able to synthetize data using pivot tables.
Any beginners or users with basic knowledge who wish to master Excel’s essential commands.
No knowledge of Excel is necessary. The user just needs to be acquainted with using the keyboard and mouse.
This module offers interactive training consisting of 45 training videos, 45 exercises and 5 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Level 1: Essential skills
• Get started in Excel
• Set out your first Excel calculations
• Look good with easy formatting
• Print an attractive document
• Increase your efficiency
• Multiple worksheets and various views
This module offers interactive training consisting of 60 training videos, 60 exercises and 5 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Level 2: Intermediate skills
• Move on to more complex tables
• Let charts explain your data
• Create striking charts
• Illustrate your data
• Database functionality with an Excel table
• See your data from a different angle: pivot tables and charts
This module offers to view a video lasting 22 minutes.
Microsoft Office: use cases – Excel, Word or PowerPoint with a Microsoft 365 subscription
• The Office suite with or without an Microsoft 365 subscription: what are the differences?
• Creating and saving Office files in OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Teams
• Editing an Office file from OneDrive, SharePoint or Teams
• Sharing Office files with other contributors or people from outside your organisation
• Co-editing a file
This module offers to view a video lasting 55 minutes.
Excel 2021: use cases
• Implementing quality control
• Analysing a library’s attendance levels
• Monitoring the budget
• Minimising costs
This module includes digital course material.
Excel 2021 – Reference book
Additional MEDIAplus eLearning content
This module offers interactive training consisting of 42 training videos, 42 exercises and 5 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Level 3: Advanced skills