Discover Excel, master data entry and formula, determine the format and layout of your tables and charts. You will learn how to manage long tables by filtering and sorting and you will be able to synthetize data using pivot tables.
Any beginners or users with basic knowledge who wish to master Excel’s essential commands.
No knowledge of Excel is necessary. The user just needs to be acquainted with using the keyboard and mouse.
This module offers interactive training consisting of 45 training videos, 45 exercises and 6 additional resources.
Excel 2010 – Level 1: Essential skills
• Get started in Excel
• Set out your first Excel calculations
• Look good with easy formatting
• Print an attractive document
• Increase your efficiency
• Multiple worksheets and various views
This module offers interactive training consisting of 52 training videos, 52 exercises and 4 additional resources.
Excel 2010 – Level 2: Intermediate skills
• Move on to more complex tables
• Let charts explain your data
• Illustrate your data
• Database functionality with an Excel table
• Create striking charts
• See your data from a different angle: pivot tables and charts
This module includes digital course material.
Excel 2010 – Reference book
Additional MEDIAplus eLearning content
This module offers interactive training consisting of 40 training videos, 40 exercises and 6 additional resources.
Excel 2010 – Level 3: Advanced skills