Discover Excel and master all its features. From the essential to the advanced commands, this training programme, organised by topic, will make it possible for you to progress in all themes of the application (entering and formatting data, formula for simple and advanced calculations, charts, managing long tables, pivot tables and advanced tools…).
Any user who wishes to discover or deepen their knowledge of Excel’s features.
No prior knowledge of Excel is necessary. However, some use of the software may make it possible to progress faster.
This module offers interactive training consisting of 45 training videos, 45 exercises and 6 additional resources.
Excel 2013 – Level 1: Essential skills
• Get started in Excel
• Set out your first Excel calculations
• Look good with easy formatting
• Print an attractive document
• Increase your efficiency
• Multiple worksheets and various views
This module offers interactive training consisting of 53 training videos, 53 exercises and 5 additional resources.
Excel 2013 – Level 2: Intermediate skills
• Move on to more complex tables
• Let charts explain your data
• Create striking charts
• Illustrate your data
• Database functionality with an Excel table
• See your data from a different angle: pivot tables and charts
This module offers interactive training consisting of 42 training videos, 42 exercises and 6 additional resources.
Excel 2013 – Level 3: Advanced skills
• Grasped the basics? Take the next step
• Find the right function for your calculation
• Learn some new functionality
• Share and collaborate effectively
• Find out more…
This module includes digital course material.
Excel 2013 – Reference book