Discover the new interface and make the most of Excel 2013’s new features.
Every person needing to use Excel 2013 who has already worked with a previous version.
Regular use of a previous version of Excel.
This module includes a video made up of 11 sequences.
Migration towards Office 2013 – Discover the new interface and the main new features
• Introducing the interface
• The FILE tab
• The Quick Access toolbar, mini toolbar and keyboard shortcuts
• Documents, workbooks and presentations
• Microsoft user accounts and the SkyDrive or OneDrive storage area
• Printing, preview, built-in headers, footers and margins, themes
• Table styles, picture styles, shape styles
• New features in Word
• New features in Excel
• New features in PowerPoint
• New features in Outlook
This module offers interactive training consisting of 53 training videos, 53 exercises and 10 additional resources.
Excel 2013 – Changing versions whilst keeping your previous habits
• New in 2013: 01 – Basic commands part 1
• New in 2013: 01 – Basic commands part 2
• New in 2013: 03 – Charts, pictures and other graphics
• New in 2013: 04 – Databases and pivot tables
• New in 2013: 05 – Advanced commands
This module includes digital course material.
Excel 2013 – Reference book