Excel 2021 – Analysing data: data tables and pivot tables
This course aims to enable you to better exploit your data tables and to create pivot tables. After taking this course, you will be able to easily manage data tables and pivot tables.
Users who have mastered the essential commands and wish to move towards more advanced techniques.
The essential commands must be mastered in order to access Excel’s advanced techniques without difficulty.
This module offers interactive training consisting of 12 training videos, 12 exercises and 2 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Data tables
• Database functionality with an Excel table
This module offers interactive training consisting of 9 training videos, 9 exercises and 1 additional resource.
Excel 2021 – Pivot tables
• Set your data from a different angle: pivot tables and charts
This module offers to view a video lasting 23 minutes.
Microsoft Office: use cases – Excel, Word or PowerPoint with a Microsoft 365 subscription
• The Office suite with or without an Microsoft 365 subscription: what are the differences?
• Creating and saving Office files in OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Teams
• Editing an Office file from OneDrive, SharePoint or Teams
• Sharing Office files with other contributors or people from outside your organisation
• Co-editing a file
This module includes digital course material.
Excel 2021 and Office 365 versions – Reference book
Additional MEDIAplus eLearning content
This module offers interactive training consisting of 27 training videos, 27 exercises and 6 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Table creation basics