Excel 2021 – Getting started
This course aims to provide you with the basics in order to create tables autonomously: discover the Excel spreadsheet, input data, perform easy calculations, format the table and manage the workbook. After taking the course, you will be able to easily and quickly create a basic data table.
Any user who wishes to discover or deepen Excel’s basics.
No prior knowledge of Excel is necessary.
This module offers interactive training consisting of 27 training videos, 27 exercises and 5 additional resources.
Excel 2021 – Table creation basics
• Get started in Excel
• Copying and moving, clearing
• Set out your first Excel calculations
• Format the table
• Managing and printing the workbook
This module offers to view a video lasting 23 minutes.
Microsoft Office: use cases – Excel, Word or PowerPoint with a Microsoft 365 subscription
• The Office suite with or without an Microsoft 365 subscription: what are the differences?
• Creating and saving Office files in OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Teams
• Editing an Office file from OneDrive, SharePoint or Teams
• Sharing Office files with other contributors or people from outside your organisation
• Co-editing a file
This module includes digital course material.
Excel 2021 and Office 365 versions – Reference book